The website http://www.markmccauleymd.com and all of its contents (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other material) are protected by copyright. The contents are for informational and entertainment purposes and do not constitute medical advice. Additionally, there is no doctor-patient relationship implied by use of this website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. The author makes no guarantees regarding the validity of the information and/or whether the information is up-to-date. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
- The McCauley ECG Course Will Be Posted for Free on Youtube for the Next Month
- Amy Writes for the Hinsdalean and Life in the Woodlands
- Scientific Work Linking Obesity and Atrial Fibrillation
- News: The McCauley ECG Course Launches Online
- News: Carbon Nanotube Fibers Promote Cardiac Conduction In Vitro