I am pleased to share that our work linking obesity and atrial fibrillation won the Paul D. White Award for the Best Abstract in the United States at the American Heart Association Basic Cardiovascular Sciences Session in Boston, MA. Congrats to the entire team for a job well done !
- The McCauley ECG Course Will Be Posted for Free on Youtube for the Next Month
- Amy Writes for the Hinsdalean and Life in the Woodlands
- Scientific Work Linking Obesity and Atrial Fibrillation
- News: The McCauley ECG Course Launches Online
- News: Carbon Nanotube Fibers Promote Cardiac Conduction In Vitro